On Yawme Eid e-Ghadeer e-Khum, 18 Zilhajjatil Haraam (27 July), mumineen should pray shukran lillah namaaz, Zohr Namaaz and listen to wasila mubaraka. On this day, mumineen will also do rozu.
Amal details are available including rozu niyyat, ghusul, niyyat for shukran lillah namaaz, wasila mubaraka recording, and al Yawma Eidu Ghadeer e Khummi qasida with English translation and audio recording.
Live Bayan Relay
Syedi Mazoon Saheb AAB will deliver bayan mubarak on this auspicious day, and it will be broadcast live on Friday at 1:00pm Hong Kong time and be available for replay thereafter:
Live Misaq Majlis Relay
It is a tradition that on the day of Eid-e Ghadir-e-Khumm each mumin renews their misaq. Given the current circumstances during the COVID-19 pandemic, Syedna TUS has graciously granted raza for misaq to be renewed via Zoom videoconferencing. Mumineen should join and renew their misaq.
Misaq majlis on Zoom can be joined on Tuesday 27 July at 3:00pm Hong Kong time, please join via Zoom (Meeting ID: 94839897197).
The above live misaq majlis is for those renewing misaq. Mumineen should dress appropriately (Quomi Libas) for the misaq majlis and note that it is a requirement that their videos be switched on.
Those who would like to give misaq for the first time are requested to contact us with their request.
Resources for Eid e-Ghadeer e-Khumm
- Fatemi Madrasa – Ghadeer e Khumm, a collection of Qur’anic ayats and hadith related to this mubarak day
- Eid-e-Ghadeer-Khum Celebrations in the time of the Fatemi Imams in Cairo
- Sijill 35) The Significance of Eid-e-Ghadeer-e-Khum
- Sijill 86) The Principle & Legacy of the Nass of Ghadeer
- Al Yawma Eidu Ghadeer e Khummi qasida with audio and English translation