On Yawme Eid e-Ghadeer e-Khum, 18 Zilhajjatil Haraam (9 September): shukran lillah namaaz, Zohr Imamat Namaaz and wasila mubaraka to be followed by Majlis. On this day, mumineen will also do rozu.
For those who are unable to participate at markaz with imamat, amal details are available including rozu niyyat, ghusul, niyyat for shukran lillah namaaz, wasila mubaraka recording, and al Yawma Eidu Ghadeer e Khummi qasida with English translation and audio recording.
Resources for Eid e-Ghadeer e-Khumm
- Fatemi Madrasa – Ghadeer e Khumm, a collection of Qur’anic ayats and hadith related to this mubarak day
- Eid-e-Ghadeer-Khum Celebrations in the time of the Fatemi Imams in Cairo
- Sijill 35) The Significance of Eid-e-Ghadeer-e-Khum
- Sijill 86) The Principle & Legacy of the Nass of Ghadeer
- Al Yawma Eidu Ghadeer e Khummi qasida with audio and English translation
It is the firm belief of any mumin that it was on Ghadeer-e-Khumm that Rasulullah SAW’s deen was perfected and completed by his command of walayat towards his wasiyy, Maulana Ali AS. It was on this day that all shi’a believe that Rasulullah SAW proclaimed nass upon Maulana Ali AS. Mumineen believe the word of Rasulullah SAW on this matter to be final, and that indeed this nass was commanded by Allah Ta’ala.
Yet, today there exist so-called believers in Maulana Ali AS who question the finality of nass, those who believe that the command of Allah Ta’ala is subject to abrogation. To such people, ask the question: Is it possible that Rasulullah SAW’s nass on Maulana Ali AS could have been revoked or changed? Was the nass at Ghadeer-e-Khumm not final?